「道後温泉」は道後温泉旅館協同組合の登録商標です。商標登録番号 第5071495号

Translate this page

道後温泉物語

  • 道後温泉について
  • ホテル・旅館
  • 観光お役立ち情報
  • アクセス
  • 観光ツアープラン

入浴料金・営業時間

  1. TOP>
  2. 道後温泉について

道後温泉について

  • 道後温泉の歴史
  • 施設案内
  • 道後温泉の泉質

道後温泉は、「日本書紀」にも登場するわが国最古の温泉です。道後温泉のシンボル「道後温泉本館」は、どっしりとした構えの本館上の振鷺閣(しんろかく)には伝説の白鷺を据え、また毎朝6時に太鼓の音で開館を告げるなど、歴史ある温泉情緒をかもしだしています。

The Dogo Hot Spring main building is the oldest hot spring in Japan and was described in Nihon-shoki, the oldest chronicles of Japan. The Dogo Onsen is a symbol for the main building, which has a magnificent“Shinro-kaku”and is equipped with the legendary White Heron statue on the top of the building. It has a drum which is beaten at 6:00 am and the drum sound is the open of the Onsen.
It gives a historical atmosphere.

道后温泉是日本最古老的温泉,在日本最早的古书(日本书记)中就有记载。道后温泉本馆是道后温泉的象征。厚实的振鹭阁,建立在本馆顶楼上,叙述着一个关于白鹭的传说,每天清晨六点,阁楼里的敲鼓,是温泉开馆的报时声,传出了一股浓郁悠久的温泉街情调。

도고 온천은 "일본 서기"에도 등장하는 일본 최고(最古)의 온천입니다. 도고 온천의 상징「도고온천본관」은 육중한 구조의 본관위의 신로가쿠(진로각)에는 전설의 백로를 얹혀두며, 또 매일 아침 6시에 북 소리로 개관을 알리는 등, 역사 있는 온천 정서를 자아내고 있습니다.

道後温泉の歴史
The history of Dogo道后温泉的历史도고온천의 역사

道後温泉の歴史

道後の名の由来The origin of Dogo道后之名的由来도고의 이름의 유래

大化改新(645年)によって各国に国府が置かれ、この国府を中心として、道前・道中・道後の名称が生まれました。道中は、国府のある地域を称し、京に向かって国府の前部にあたるところを道前、後部にあたるところを道後と呼んだわけです。従って、中世の道後は、現在の今治市より南を総称したわけですが、近世に入ってからは、温泉の湧く今の道後に限定するようになりました。

In Taika Reform of 645, the government placed kokufu, or local government, each country in Japan. The name of Dogo was arised from the kokufu regions along with Dozen and Donaka. Donaka meant the local capital area. Dozen was called for the ahead of the kokufu over Kyoto and Dogo also was called for behind of the area. Therefore during the middle age of Dogo, The name of Dogo was a general term for south area of the current Imabari city. After the early modern times, it has been fixed the name of Dogo, where it has now plenty of hot springs.

大化改新645年,根据各地政府规定,以地方的中心地区设立道前,道中,道后。道中是地方政府所在地,从它的前方面向当时京都而延生的地区被称为道前,后方地区称为道后。中世纪的道后就是现在的今治市以南的地区,到了近世,涌出温泉的地方才被指定为现在的道后。

다이카개신(645년)에 따라 각국에 국부가 설치 되어, 이 국부를 중심으로 도젠(道前)・도츄(道中)・도고(道後)의 명칭이 생겼습니다. 도츄는 국부지역을 일컫는데, 도시를 향해서 국부의 앞부분에 해당하는 곳을 도젠, 뒷부분에 해당하는 곳을 도고라고 부른 것입니다. 따라서, 중세의 도고는 현재 이마바리시보다 남쪽을 총칭한 것인데, 근대에 들어서는 온천이 솟는 지금의 도고에 한정하게 되었습니다.

白鷺の伝説The legend of White Helon白鹭的传说백로의 전설

白鷺の伝説は、足に傷を負い苦しんでいた一羽の白鷺が岩間から噴出する温泉を見つけ、毎日飛んできてその中に足を浸していたところ、傷は完全に癒えてしまい、元気に飛び去ったというものです。これを見た人たちは大変不思議に思い、入浴してみると、爽快で疲労を回復することもでき、また、病人もいつのまにか全快したことから、盛んに利用されるようになりました。この鷺谷という場所は、今の道後温泉にほど近い地であったといわれ、後世の人たちがこの伝説を記念するために、鷺石という石をここに置きましたが、現在は道後温泉駅前の放生園に移され、保存されています。

白鷺の伝説

The legend of White Helon is that a white Helon wounded with its leg found out hot springs splashing from between rocks, and it came to fly there to soak into its leg everyday. After that it flied away as its wounded leg had been completely healed. People saw the Heron flying away and they wondered if it was true. When they tried to bathe the onsen, they found themselves relaxing and feeling well and even sick people got better soon. So people used to take the hot springs. This place called Sagitani was said to be almost nearby the present Dogo area. Post-era people put on the stone named Sagiishi here to commemorate the legend. Today the stone was moved to Hojyoen-park in front of Dogo Onsen station and it has been preserved.

相传有一只白鹭,脚负了伤,正在很痛苦中发现脚下有从石头岩缝间涌出的温泉,将脚泡进去后,慢慢地伤口被温泉治愈好了,能够恢复体力远飞而去。看到这一奇景的人们感到很不可思议,也尝试着浸泡到温泉后,身体的疲劳都恢复,人也感到神情爽快。另外,还有身患疾病的人通过浸泡温泉后,疾病也消失了。随后,越来越多的人都开始利用温泉了。白鹭出现的地方后来被命名为鹭谷,就在现在的道后温泉附近。为了纪念这个传说,后人将白鹭曾经站立过的石头叫做鹭石,把它保存在现在的道后温泉站前面的放生园里。

백로의 전설은 발에 상처를 입고 괴로워하던 한마리의 백로가 바위틈에서 솟아나오는 온천을 발견하고, 매일 날아와 그 속에 발을 담갔더니 상처가 완치되어 건강하게 날아갔다는 것입니다. 이를 본 사람들은 매우 신기하게 생각하여, 목욕하면 상쾌하고 피로를 회복할 수도 있으며, 또 환자도 어느새 완쾌한 것으로 활발히 이용되게 되었습니다. 이 사기타니란 곳은 지금의 도고온천에 가까운 땅이었다고 알려져, 후세의 사람들이 이 전설을 기념하기 위해 사기이시라는 돌을 여기에 두었습니다만 현재 도고온천역의 방생원으로 옮겨져 보존하고 있습니다.

玉の石Tama-no-ishi(around rock)玉之石的传说타마노이시(옥의 돌)

「伊予国風土記」には、この二神の伝承として大国主命が、重病の少彦名命を助けようとして、大分の速見の温泉を引き湯あみさせたところ、不思議によみがえり、立ち上がった少彦名命が踏んだ石に足跡が残ったという伝承があります。

Iyo-no-Kuni Fudoki or Iyo Country’s Story was told that there was a legend of two deities named Okuninushi-no-Mikoto and Sukunahiko-no-Mikoto. In the story, the deity of Okuninushi tried to save Sukunahiko who got serious illness. So he laid hot springs water from source of Oita prefecture into the place and he let Sukunahiko to soak into hot spring. After that, Sukunahiko came back to life sooner and stood up and danced on a rock for joy. For this episode, there was a legend of the stone on which his footprints left.

根据(伊予国风土记)的记载,神巡此地中的二位神灵之一的大国主命,为了治疗得了重病的年少的神灵少彦名命,从大分县的速见温泉引出汤泉,让少彦名命通过浸泡温泉,很快就神奇般地治愈好了,还可以踏在石头上站立起来,快乐地跳起舞来,被他踏过的那块石头就叫做玉之石。

「이요국풍토기」에는 두 신의 전해져오는 이야기가 있는데, 오오쿠니 누시노미코가 중병의 스쿠나히코 나노미코토를 구하기 위해 오이타의 하야미 온천을 끌어다가 목욕을 시 켰습니다. 목욕후, 신기하게도 되살아난 스쿠나히코 나노미코토가 일어나 춤을 추며 밟은 돌에 발자국이 남았다는 전설이 전해지고 있습니다.

玉の石

聖徳太子と湯の岡の碑文
Shotoku crown prince and his inscription in Yuno-Oka (Hill of Hot spring)
   圣德太子和汤之冈的碑文쇼토쿠태자와 유노오카노비문

法興六年(596)、伊予の温泉を訪れた聖徳太子は霊妙な温泉に感動を覚え碑文一首をつくりました。当時の温泉郷は椿が豊かに生い茂り、あたかも天寿国にある思いがするとたたえられています。

Ad 596, prince crown Shoutoku visited at Iyo region and he was impressed with its hot spring in an inspiritual atomospher. After soaking, he made a haiku. In his haiku, he admired that the old Dogo place had plenty of camellia trees, which made me feel like being in the heaven.

法兴六年(596)年,相传圣德太子巡游此地,被灵妙的温泉所感动,作了一首碑文,歌颂了当时的温泉乡,是一个茶花盛开,枝叶茂盛,气候宜人,仿佛长寿的天国一般的地方。

법흥육년(596), 이요온천을 방문한 쇼토쿠태자는 영묘한 온천의 감동을 기억하기위해 비문일수를 만들었습니다. 당시의 온천마을은 동백꽃이 풍부하게 우겨져, 마치 극락에 있다는 생각이 들어졌다고 일컬어져 있습니다.

聖徳太子と湯の岡の碑文
明治以降の近代化への流れ

明治以降の近代化への流れ
Modernization after Meiji Restoration明治以后向近代化的发展메이지이후의 근대화의 흐름

明治23年(1890)道後初代町長、伊佐庭如矢(いさにわゆきや)は当時老朽化していた道後温泉本館改築に取り組みました。当時、内外の多くの反対、批判、命の危険に晒されながらも、自ら給与を無給とし、初志貫徹、100年たっても真似の出来ない物を造ってこそ意味がある、人が集まれば町が潤い、百姓や職人の暮らしもよくなると誠心誠意をもって町民を説得してこの偉業を成し遂げたというものです。棟梁には、城大工の坂本又八郎を起用し、当時でも珍しいとされる木造三層楼の作りになっています。また、道後への鉄道引き込みを企図し、道後鉄道株式会社を設立、一番町〜道後、道後〜三津口間に軽便鉄道を走らせたり関西からの航路が開かれるなど、道後温泉が発展していった時節といえるでしょう。伊佐庭如矢のお墓は、道後温泉街を見下ろす鷺谷の墓地に葬られています。

In 1890, Isaniwa Yukiya, the first mayor of Dogo, tried to rebuild the damaged Dogo Onsen main building. In those days, although the plan he made was at first opposed by his colleagues and outside people ,and even his life was threatened. He had achieved his plan without receiving his salary. In order to do this, he persuaded the village people with his whole heart that the main building we managed to rebuild would bring us fortune and better life if we could boast of having an historical and magnificent facility. Then he appointed Sakamoto Matahachiro as the chief castle carpenter.
The building was made of three-storied wooden structure which was an unique building at that time. He also projected new railway transportation system to Dogo area and established the Dogo Railroad company. The company made the railroad car run from Ichiban-cho streets to Dogo and from Dogo to Mitsuguchi area. In addition, opened new sea line from Kansai area.
During this period, Dogo Onsen area had been developed by new transportation system. The tomb of Isaniwa Yukiya was located in Sagitani graveyard which has a great view of Dogo Onsen downtown.

明治23年(1890年),第一位担任道后町的町长,叫伊佐庭如矢(YI SA NI WA YU KI YA),为了改建当时已经很陈旧的道后温泉本馆,不顾受到各方面的反对和压力,甚至还要冒着生命危险,不收取报酬,立志将温泉本馆建成了以后百年都不能再仿造的独一无二的温泉建筑,温泉所在地也吸引了各方来的人们投资,变得富裕起来,当地的百姓和手艺人的生活也随之变得好起来,他是满怀着诚意,说服了当地的居民,才使得这一伟业能够实现。本馆的栋梁设计者起用了建造松山城的木匠坂本又八郎,由他负责担任并建造了在当时就很稀罕的木造三层楼。另外,伊佐庭如矢还成立了伊予铁道公司,铺了铁轨,以便将市中心地的一番町至道后,还将三津码头至道后连起来,这样就可以方便从关西来的航路,更加有利于温泉的繁荣旺盛。伊佐庭如矢死后的墓地,被安放在能够俯瞰他生前深爱的道后温泉街道的鹭谷墓地里。

메이지 23년(1890) 도고의 초대촌장인 이자니와 유키야는 노후화되었던 도고온천본관을 개축하기 위하여 많은 힘을 쏟아부었습니다. 당시 외부의 많은 반응과 비판, 생명의 위협, 임부들 모두 스스로 임금을 받지 않고 처음에 정한 목표를 이어나갔습니다. 그 결과, 100년 지나도 흉내낼 수 없는 건물을 지었다는 의미와 방문하는 사람이 늘어 마을이 윤택해지고, 백성과 장인의 생활도 좋아짐과 성심성의껏 주민을 설득하여 이 위업을 이뤘다는 것입니다. 동량은 성의 목수 사카모토 마타하치로를 기용해, 당시에도 드물었던 목조 삼층 누각이 제작되었습니다. 또한 도고에 철도를 인입해 도고철도주식회사를 설립, 이치반쵸~도고, 도고~미츠하마쿠치 사이에 경편철도를 설치하거나 간사이에서의 항로가 생기는 등 도고 온천이 발전하게 된 시절이라고 할 수 있습니다. 이자니와 유키야의 무덤은 도고온천가를 내려다보는 사기다니에 묘지가 있습니다.

ページトップへ

施設案内
The guide of facilities道后温泉本馆设施的介绍시설안내

施設案内

振鷺閣 (しんろかく)Shinrokaku, white heron watchtower振鹭阁신로가쿠(신로각)

本館三階の屋上に設置されている振鷺閣は、約一坪の周囲に赤いギヤマンの障子で、夜になると中央天井から釣ランプを灯していました。当時はネオンもなく湯の町の夜空に異彩をはなったと言われています。さらに、中央に吊るされた太鼓は、昔から時刻を告げる「刻太鼓」として1時間毎に打ち鳴らされていましたが、現在は、朝・昼・夕の3回だけ鳴らされています。この刻太鼓は環境庁の残したい日本の音風景100選に選定されています。

The white heron watchtower is located on top of the third floor in Dogo Onsen main building. It is glazed with red glass sliding paper door within small area.
At night, it hung over lampshade from centered celling to illuminate outside. In those days, There is no neon sign so the illuminated light was specially stood out in the night sky of bustling streets.
In addition, A drum named Wadaiko hung inside the tower used to announce the time every an hour. At present, the drum beaten and announce the time at 6 am, noon and 6 pm. The drum named Toki-Daiko is selected as “one of the 100 sound-scenery”which wanted to be preserved by the Ministry of the Environment.

建立在温泉本馆的三楼屋顶上,约一平方米的阁楼被红色玻璃围绕,到了夜晚,顶楼上方的吊灯闪亮,将温泉地区的夜晚照耀出别样的色彩。各楼中间设立了大鼓,每隔一小时就传出敲鼓声。现在每天清晨,中午,傍晚敲鼓三次。这一敲鼓的传统,被环境厅选为日本的最动听的音乐风景百选之一。

본관3층의 옥상에 설치되어있는 신로각은 과거에 약 1평의 주위에 빨간 기야만 미닫이에서 밤이되면 중앙 천장에서 매달은 조명을 밝히고있었습니다. 그때는 네온조명이 없어 온천마을의 밤하늘에 이채로웠다고 합니다. 또한 중앙에 매달아 북은 옛날부터 시간을 알리는 북으로 1 시간마다 울려지고 있었습니다만 현재는 아침 점심 저녁 3 번 울려 있습니다. 이 북은 환경청의 남기고 싶은 일본의 소리 풍경 100 선에 선정되어 있습니다.

  • 神の湯

    神の湯Kami-no-Yu神之汤카미노유(신의온천)

    神の湯(かみのゆ)は2階席と階下に分けられています。2階席の休憩所は、霊の湯とは別の大広間で、貸しタオル、浴衣、お茶、お菓子が付きます。階下には休憩所はありませんが、道後の湯を存分に味わうことができます。浴室は、神の湯2階席と階下とは同じ浴室になります。

    In Kami-no-Yu, there are two types of rooms, on the first and second floor. The lounging room on 2nd is different from Tama-no-Yu, and a rental towel and yukata, tea and rice cracker are served. The 1st floor facility have no restroom but you can enjoy bathing here. You use the same bath when you may take the 2nd lounging room.

    道后温泉本馆设有神之汤,分别在二楼和楼下。二楼的大休息间里,有借出毛巾,浴巾的服务,并且提供茶水和点心。一楼虽然没有休息间,但是同样可以充分享受道后温泉的汤泉和气氛。

    카미노유는 2층의 휴게실과 아래층의 목용탕으로 나뉘어집니다. 2 층의 휴게소는 타마노유와 별도로 큰객실에서 대여 타올, 유카타, 차, 과자가 함께 나옵니다. 1층에는 휴게소가 없지만, 도고의 온천을 마음껏 즐기실 수 있습니다. 목욕은 카미노유 2층과 아래층은 같은 욕실입니다.

  • 霊の湯

    霊の湯Tama-no-Yu灵之汤타마노유(령의 온천)

    霊の湯(たまのゆ)は3階個室と2階席に分けられています。3階個室は、休憩室が個室となっており、浴室は霊の湯2階席と同じ浴室で、貸しタオル、浴衣、お茶、お菓子が付きます。2階席は休憩所が大広間(神の湯2階席の大広間とは別)で、個室とは違った開放感の中で湯上がりのお茶もまた格別です。

    In Tama-no-Yu, there are two types of rooms, the 3rd floor private and 2nd floor room. The 3rd floor have the private rooms and its bathroom is shared with the 2nd lounging room users. You are served with a rental towel and yukata, Japanese tea and rice cracker when using there. The 2nd floor room is more spacious, so you can enjoy tea served after bath in an open atmosphere.

    道后温泉本馆设有灵之汤,分别在三楼单间和二楼。三楼的单间有独立的休息间,浴室和灵之汤的二楼浴室为同一处。同样有借出的毛巾,浴衣,茶水和点心服务。二楼的休息间是大房间,但和神之汤的二楼休息间是不同的。三楼单独休息间的气氛和提供的茶水服务,更是别具一格。

    타마노유는 3층개인실과 2층 휴게실으로 나뉘어져 있습니다. 3층 개인실은 휴게실이 개인실로 되어있어, 욕실은 2층 휴게실과 같은 타마노유를 이용하게 됩니다. 대여 타올, 유카타, 차, 과자가 나오며 2층 휴게실(카미노유 2층 휴게실과는 다른 장소)은 아주 큰방이며 개인실과는 다른 개방감 속에서 목욕 후의 차(茶)도 별미입니다.

又新殿(ゆうしんでん)

又新殿(ゆうしんでん)Yushinden又新殿유신덴

又新殿(ゆうしんでん)は、明治32年(1889)に建てられた皇室専用の湯殿。昭和天皇は昭和25年(1950)に来浴されています。建築様式は、桃山時代風の優雅なもので、畳は備後表の高麗縁、欄間にしめどり、いかるがの透かし彫り、天井は高麗張りの桐の三枚重ね、ふすまは金箔に極彩色の枝菊が描かれている豪華絢爛なもの。建具類もすべて極上の漆を用いた輪島塗りで、建築以来一分の狂いも生じていないすぐれたものです。
浴槽は、御影石の中でも最上とされている香川の庵治石で、正面湯釜に大国主命、主彦名命の両神像を刻んだ宝珠があります。

Yushinden was built in 1899 to house a hot bath exclusively for the Japanese Imperial Family. Emperor Syowa visited to bathe in 1850. It features the elegant style of Momoyama architecture. The gorgeously appointed rooms feature lacquer furniture, a finely crafted ceiling and sliding doors decorated with gold leaf. The bath was made of best marble produced in Kagawa prefecture and its water tank had precious orb which was inscribed with images of both Okuninusi-no-Mikoto and Sukunahiko-no-Mikoto deities.

又新殿是在明治32年(1889)专门为皇室设立的温泉浴室。昭和天皇于昭和25年(1950)驾临过道后温泉本馆并浸泡过温泉。又新殿的建筑风格带有桃山时代的优雅,榻榻米草席使用了备后表的高丽绿,每块榻榻米草席间有晶莹透彻的雕刻,浴室天花板张贴了三层高丽桐木板,拉门采用锡金镶嵌的菊花图案,非常富丽堂皇。里面的摆设都一律使用了百里挑一的最高级的石川轮岛涂漆器具。浴槽用高级的香川庵治石头砌成,正面的汤泉釜上嵌刻了二位神灵的大国主命和主彦名命的宝珠。又新殿可以单独参观,也可以通过灵之汤洗浴过程免费参观。

유신덴은 메이지 32년(1889)에 지어진 황실전용의 욕실입니다. 쇼와천왕은 메이지 25년(1950)에 목욕을 했었습니다. 건축 양식은 모모야마시대 풍의 우아한 풍으로, 다다미는 빙고국(현재 히로시마현)표의 고려연, 통풍 공간의 콩새와 밀화부리가 투각되었으며, 천장은 고려의 오동나무 세 장으로 장식되어있고, 맹장지는 금박과 극채색의 국화가 그려져있어 호화롭고 아릅답습니다. 또한 모든 창호는 최고급 옻칠을 이용한 와지마 칠기로 장식되어며, 현재까지 건축 이후로 한 번도 망가지지 않은 훌륭한 건축물입니다.
욕조는 화강암 중에서도 최고불려지는 카가와의 ‘아지이시’이며, 정면에는 탕가마에 오오쿠니 누시노미코와 스쿠나히코 나노미코토 두신을 새긴 보주가 있습니다.

ページトップへ

道後温泉の泉質

アルカリ性単純泉の湯質は、きめ細やかな日本人の肌にピッタリのなめらかなお湯で、湯治や美容に適しています。聖徳太子から夏目漱石、正岡子規など多くの文人墨客(ぶんじんぼっかく)が訪れ、源泉29本のうち、現在でも19本が愛媛県に登録されています。このうち1本は施設老朽化のため休止していますが、残りの18本で温泉を汲み上げています。泉温は最も低いもので20℃、最も高いもので55℃程度です。また、各源泉から地中に埋設した送湯管で、4ヶ所の分湯場に集めたお湯を、道後温泉本館・椿の湯、周辺のホテル・旅館へ配湯しています。

道後温泉の泉質

Hot spring quality at Dogo

Hot spring quality is a type of alkaline nature which is perfect for the Japanese smooth skin and it is suitable for spa cure and beauty. Many celebrities such as Shotoku crown prince, Natsume Soseki, Masaoka Shiki and alike had visited here. Today, the Dogo Onsen has 19 wells out of the 29 hot spring sources which has been registered to Ehime prefecture. Presently the hot spring sources has pumped from 18 wells. Another one is not used due to becoming too old. The hot spring temperature is 20 degrees in the lowest and 55 degrees in the hottest. The hot spring water being pumped up from the ground through transportation pipes and stored at four places are distributed among Dogo Onsen main building, Ttsubaki-no-Yu, and nearby hotels and ryokan.

道后温泉的泉质介绍

属于弱碱性单纯泉,柔滑的泉质非常适合日本人细腻的皮肤,有助于泉疗和美容。圣德太子,夏目漱石,正冈之规等众多文人墨客都曾经巡游到访过道后温泉。原来有29支源泉,现存的19支以爱媛县的名义登录,其中的一支由于设施老朽而停业,剩下的18支一直涌出着温泉而营业。泉温度最低的是20度,最高的达55度。同时,从各支源泉铺设送泉管道,引温泉至四处分流场,然后再引温泉分往道后温泉本馆,茶花温泉馆,以及周边的各处旅馆。

도고온천의수질

알칼리성 단순천의 탕질은 섬세한 일본인의 피부에 딱 맞는 매끄러운 물로써 치료나 미용에 적합합니다. 쇼토쿠태자부터 나츠메 소세키, 마사오카 시키 등 많은 문인묵객들이 방문하였으며 원천 29개 중, 현재에도 19 개가 에히메 현에 등록되어 있습니다. 1개는 시설의 노후화때문에 휴업을 하고 있지만 남은 18개 업소에 온천을 퍼 올리고 있습니다. 온천은 최저온도가 20℃, 최고온도가 55℃정도입니다. 또한 각 원천부터 지하에 매설한 송유관에서 4개소의 나눠진 온천에 모은 물을 도고온천본관・츠바키노유, 주변의 호텔・여관에 배탕하고 있습니다.